Wednesday, September 13, 2006

klutz

Aaaauuuuggghhhh!!!!

I'm disorganized at the moment and I don't know how to fix it yet! I've lost my calendar and all the lovely little reminders that pop up telling me what I have to do and when - that my secret to getting everything done... WRITE IT DOWN... I need to find a new place to write it down - I'm not really sure how to go about getting myself organized again! I just realized today that I owe someone a HUGE thank you - I had written down that I was to do the linens on my outlook after orientation week - my outlook on my old work account - on a computer that I don't have anymore... and apparently once it was there - I forgot about it completely!
I can't wait for the weekend to straighten this out - but wait - I have to go to the diocese on saturday. Well crap. crappety, crap, crap - to use the technical terms.

How do you do it - anybody out there - give me some examples of what you do to stay organized

UPDATE
- I have an organizer now I have put everything in it - now all I have to do is remember where I put it... hmmm.....

No comments: