Monday, July 24, 2006

It's OFFICIAL!!!

Well, It's official.

I'm off to ACPO in May 2007 with the Diocese of Huron. What better way to end a year of internship/ministry work than to talk about it with many people in what may be one of the most stressful weekends of my little life.

Yes - I did say a year of ministry. In January I hope to do my internship, but starting now, I am the Lay Pastoral Assistant at my parish. Essentially, I am the fill-in person until they can find a new Priest to take on the Associate Role. I'll be working with the Rector teaching 200 kids Chapel twice a week, doing a Bible Study on Wednesdays, serving at the Eucharist on Wed night, making pastoral visits, taking communion to people who cannot make it out on Sunday, and anything else that may come my way.

And the job has already begun...

1 comment:

Aurora said...

SWEET! I love how God works stuff out ahead of time!