Thursday, July 20, 2006

dirt

Ever have dirt... not the nice black stuff of the garden thats good to grow seeds in. I mean DIRT. Personal gossip of the good kind. Something that changes you.

Well I have DIRT.

I've actually had dirt for about 2 weeks now and have resisted the enormous temptation to spill it. My problem is, that I can't say anything about it.... yet! I've been asked not to say anything until it is official. I'm very good at keeping the secrets of others, but things like this - I really want to spill it!!!!!

quick update sans dirt :-(

- Condo closes tomorrow
- 42 days left at work
- my move was successful
- 23 pages of essays due on Friday
- (I think I'm taking my last vacation day on friday to sort that out!)
- Our associate priest is leaving on September 10th to head her own parish and I'm just tickled to bits for her - what a wonderful opportunity!

No comments: