Monday, June 05, 2006

Meh??!!??

How did it go you may be asking. Well, I don't know. I came out of there feeling like I did fairly well, they asked a bunch of questions - some I expected - some I did not. Then I second guessed myself the whole way home - I should have said THIS... or I wish I had said THAT...

How would your best friend describe you?
What is the central message of the Gospel? (follow up question to my answer of Compassion) Tell me about a time when your compassion was challenged?
Why ordained ministry and not lay ministry?
How would you describe AAAAAAA or Give me an example of when you BBBBBBBBBB....

and on... and on...

However the time went VERY quickly and the HR person at the Diocese was right - very nice, kind folk that I met with - so we'll have to see what happens!!

Interview was only about an hour - 3 priests and me in a boardroom.

I forgot to ask when I should expect to hear something back... so....

for now do I live with the addage that no news is good news?

No comments: