Wednesday, March 15, 2006

friends...

I was chatting with my bestest bud this afternoon. A conversation with him is never just a regular chat - we go off on tangents and wild goose chases ever time! He was asked me what I was up to. So I told him - I've had a busy day - I worked, came down to Trinity for our chapel team planning session, sat on a conference call, did some more work. He asked if I was around tonight - I said I was going to chapel at school, then Eucharist at my own church. I made the little comment that it was a lot of church, and I hoped I could find time to sit down with God in all of that activity. My friend said "Ahh, hope God has time to listen!" My response was that I think I'll just do the listening today. His response surprised me - He said "that's what a good friend does." Pearls of wisdom - one of the reasons I love him so!

No comments: