Friday, November 03, 2006

up there without one...


Welcome to my weekend. I'm up there without one...
I have two 10 page essays due monday, one for my class in Death, Dying and Grief, and the other was due last week in my Leadership in the Church class. I have an essay proposal for studies in Anglican Theology (pre-cursor for a 15 page paper) I have to write a sermon that will be delivered twice (only because I'm not writing another one for the next day... different congregation - it will be OK!) I have to write an extended version of my obituary as if I died yesterday - the globe and mail publishes a section called "Lives Lived" and we are to pattern ours after that! I also have to present a saint in Chapel to the grades 1-4's and the same saint in a different formate to the grades 5-8's in chapel.... I also promised to write the blurb for church that goes on the back of the announcement sheets... You'll love this - it's called "Things to read if the sermon is boring!" I didn't make that up - that's there EVERY week!

I really want to know where that store is... I need some of their merchandise to get me through this weekend!
Good news is that I'm feeling more human after ACPO!

No comments: