Tuesday, November 14, 2006

FREE HUGS

Side note to my previous post about the man who wanted to get us all to smile: He had said something that I didn’t know what to think about until I just got an email from a friend. He said I should have been here on the day that he had his “FREE HUGS” sign. I chuckled… thought to myself – what a strange thought. You know what? How sad is it that I thought this was a strange! Actually how pathetic is it that I thought this was odd.

A friend of mine just sent me this link. It is the beginning of the FREE HUG sign. I hope you watch it and are as moved as I was.

http://www.freehugs.org/

So go and hug somebody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such an encouraging campaign, sorry I had to steal that idea for my post also, and I love the idea because it is another example of Random acts of kindness, hey if you were moved by that check out danny wallace, who is a guy who inspired random acts of kindness movement through the world!

Aurora said...

oh man, that was great! We watched it before Sunday School yesterday. Hilarious!

Aurora said...

not just hilarious, but great.
My favorite, was the little lady who gears up for the hug, in a kind of 'ready, set, go!' Beauty, right there.