Wednesday, May 10, 2006

MLS magic!

So - it's for sale... anybody wanna buy a condo? Kidding (kinda!)
What an exhausting thing this has been. It is now de-cluttered, dusted, washed, vacuumed, scrubbed and polished! This will be one of the few product endorsements you may see on this blog... that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is truly Magic! It got rid of 15 year old dried on sticker glue, a scuff on my paint and it whitened the tile grout on my bathroom floor (actually reminded me of that tooth whitening grid you see on tubes of toothpaste now... I think I've gone from an 8 to a 1... it's just sparkling!)
Jon is planning an agent open house on Saturday, so hopefully it will go well - average days on the market is around 30...

(P.S. I have still forgotten the punch line of my joke from the last post. I'll get it soon - patience young grasshopper!)

No comments: