Monday, December 04, 2006

One more week

Wow - I stopped for a moment today and came to the realization that there is only one more week of classes. ONE MORE WEEK! We did our oral presentation in Leadership in the Church tonight - it went quite well if I do say so myself! I have a PPOL essay due on Wednesday, and 3 more essays due on Monday - I'm most worried about the one for Studies in Anglican Theology - It has to be 15 pages and I have yet to choose a topic. I think I may have to ask for an extension... I really don't want to (you don't understand - I really don't want to!) because this may be the first year that I dont' have exams or have to work at Xerox... no year end for me!

There is a table of undergrads discussing the nature of God sitting next to me. It is getting to be quite a lively conversation - I think they are studying for an exam.... they are talking about the modes of God, the substance of God, dualism... It is quite amusing to eavesdrop as I sit here and type... It is lovely to hear actually! Ahh... nope - they are taking Philosophy - and discussing Descartes... but I digress...

I'm devising a story for the kids tomorrow - St. Nicholas. I need to devise something that (according to Fr. Myles) is linear in thought. Stories that progress from point A to B to C and build upon each other - something that is descriptive so they can visualize the story - so they can see it... for me - this is very hard! I have a wonderful imagination, but there is some sort of very frustrating block that prevents me from describing the scene that I see in my mind when I tell the story.... May this time be better!

No comments: