Thursday, February 23, 2006


I don't understand people who take joy in watching other people fail.
I don't understand that mentality. How on earth is watching someone else go through something that you could have prevented, fun? If you notice something is wrong why on earth would you not say something??? How can you put your name on something when you know it's not correct - when you see that there is a problem?
How can you then also say that when someone else notices
the mistake... "I knew that".
Why. WHY? WHY???
Every day I work here I feel a little bit of my soul slipping away. This place is so morally ambiguous,
I hate it.
I HATE IT!!!


May I not get sucked in again!




1 comment:

Aurora said...

Kristen, I love your furious rant! May more people start standing up for what's right more often! May they shout from the rooftops and work to make a difference even when there is no change in sight.
Much love!
Aurora